Sunday, March 26, 2017

Night Before Flight

Today was exhausting. Part of it was trouble checking in. Part of it was trying to enjoy myself while waiting to go to the airport to get the check in sorted out. Part of it was having my ass kicked by the ocean.

But I've done everything I planned to do. And tomorrow I head back to my husband, my home. My bed. Awww and my furbabies! 

I'm so thankful for the opportunity to come to South Africa, to see all of the members of my family again as an adult, renew and rekindle relationships with them. And see Doreen. I am thankful that Doreen the person lives up to Doreen the Legend ;) The Doreen 13 year old me remembers. 

Nothing like getting a selfie with your 96 year old grandma :D
This might be my last post until I hit Canada. Hopefully I'll be able to find wifi along the way and post pics of my journey home.